1 – Constipation: One of the many advantages of eating okra or lady’s finger is its large dietary fiber content. Together with the mucilage , they make peristalsis smooth and provide a good natural remedy to relieve constipation.
2 – Helps Prevent Diabetes: The relationship between okra and diabetes is excellent. The fiber content in the vegetable helps curbing the quantity of sugar absorbed in the digestive system , making the vegetable an ideal food for people with diabetes.
3 – Digestive Health: The fiber content of okra aid the process of digestion in the body by facilitating proper bowel movement.
4 – Cancers: The phytochemicals in okra also help prevent cancers of larynx , pharynx and mouth.
5 – Vision Booster: Okra contains a very high content of vitamin A , as well as antioxidant components. Antioxidants are powerful compounds that destroy or neutralize free radicals , which are the dangerous byproducts of cellular metabolism. With high levels of okra in your diet , you will have more protection for your sight , including macular degeneration and cataracts.
6 – Skin Health: Vitamin A antioxidants are also able to protect skin health , by promoting quicker healing , reducing the appearance of scars and acne , and eliminating wrinkles. This is because the antioxidants are able to neutralize the free radicals which may have damaged those skin cells.
7 – Immune System: The various antioxidant components of okra make it very beneficial to fight off free radicals , and the high vitamin C content also means that the general immune system is boosted.
8 – Blood Pressure and Heart Health: Okra is a good source of both vitamins and minerals , including potassium , which is an essential aspect of human health. Potassium helps to relax the blood vessels and arteries , which therefore reduces blood pressure and lessens the strain on the cardiovascular system. This means that clotting and atherosclerosis will be greatly reduced.
9 – Helps with Kidney Disease: Regular consumption of okra can help prevent kidney disease.
10 – Respiratory Issues like Asthma : Okra contains vitamin C , which has been shown to help with respiratory issues like asthma.
11 – Controls Cholesterol Level: Regular consumption of okra ensures the lesser absorption of cholesterol , preventing heart diseases and ailments occurring due to cholesterol in the blood.
- The okra or lady’s finger is not a chance product of nature. All the fruits , vegetables and all the creation are not chance products of nature.
- The beauty, the uniformity , the extraordinary design and pattern of the fruits ,vegetables are not chance products of nature.
- The ratio and proportion of the vitamins , minerals , phytochemicals in the fruits and vegetables are not a chance products of nature.
Allaah-the Most High -says:
“There is nothing like unto Him,and He is the All-Hearing,the All-seeing” (Qura’n 42: verse 11)
AL-KHÂLIQ The Creator , is among the most beautiful names of The Creator.
- It The Creator who has created all the fruits , vegetables and all the creation.
- It The Creator who determines and creates according to the proper measure and proportion of each thing.
- It The Creator who plans and determines how , when and where to create.
- It The Creator who creates something from nothing.
- He is The One who creates in just proportions.
- It The Creator who brings things into existence from a state of non-existence.
- It The Creator who measure accurately and determine the proper proportion for something.
- He is The Creator of everything.
- It The Creator who created all that is in existence , Who made everything correct and in its place in accordance to His Wisdom , Who Shaped it in accordance to His Praise and Wisdom. He is continuously doing so.
The Prophet ( Peace be upon him ) made a point of developing remarkably clean and healthy eating habits among his followers. He asked the companions to wash their hands before and after , to start eating with the praise of Allaah , to eat using the right hand , not to eat until they really felt hungry , not to eat and drink excessively. Finally , by praising and thanking Allaah for the food and drink , He has given us.