Capsaicin: Chilies have vitamin C and Vitamin A containing beta-carotenoids which are powerful antioxidant. These antioxidants destroy free radical bodies. Usually , these radical bodies cause huge amounts of damage to cells. These radical bodies could damage nerve and blood vessel in diabetes.
Cholesterol: The antioxidants present in the chilies wipe out the radical bodies that could build up cholesterol causing major heart diseases such as atherosclerosis. Chillies lower cholesterol , and reduce the amount of fibrin in the blood , and as a result , lower the blood’s tendency to clot.
Heart Attack: Chilies have vitamin B6 and folic acid. The vitamin B reduces high homocysteine level. High homocysteine levels have been shown to cause damage to blood vessels and are associated with a greatly increased risk of heart attack and stroke.
Detoxicants: Chilies acts as detoxifiers as they removes waste products from our body and increases supply nutrients to the tissues. It also acts as gastrointestinal detoxicants helping in digestion of food.
Pain killer: Chilies stimulates the release of endorphins that are natural pain killers.
Antibiotic: Chilies brings fresh blood to the site of the infection. The fresh blood fights infection. The white blood cells and leukocytes present in the fresh blood fights viruses.
Brain: Capsaicin stimulates brain to excrete endorphin and gives a sense of pleasure when ingested. This is the reason people get addicted to chili.
Cancer: Vitamin C , beta-carotene and folic acid found in chilies reduces the risk of colon cancer. Chilies such as red pepper have cartonoid lycopene , which prevents cancer disease.
Lung disease: Chilies gives relief from nasal congestion by increasing the metabolism. It also dilates airway of lungs which reduces asthma and wheezing.
Helps Clear Congestion: No doubt you would have noticed the almost immediate relief of congestion , after eating a good hot curry if you have a cold.Chilies are great at quickly and effectively opening your nasal passages , allowing you to breathe more easily,
Chilies Help to Burn Fat: Capsaicin is also a thermogenic compound , and increases the metabolic rate , which aids in the fat burning process. Studies reveal that eating chilies can raise your metabolic rate by up to 23% for about 3 hours.
Effects on blood sugar: regular consumption of chilies can help your body control insulin levels after eating which could benefit the overweight or diabetics. Chilies reduce the amount of insulin the body needs to lower blood sugar levels after a meal by up to about 60%.
Prostate Cancer: Capsaicin helped stop the spread of prostate cancer.
Chilies are excellent source of Vitamin, A, B, C and E with minerals like molybdenum , manganese , folate , potassium , thiamin , and copper. Chili contains seven times more vitamin C than orange.
- The beauty in the creation of the chilies , the vegetables, the fruits and all the creation is extraordinary. The different varieties of the chilies ,their benefits ,and uniform amount of atoms , minerals and phytochemicals is really wonderful.
- Because there is Only One God , Only One Creator , we see the beauty , harmony , peace , justice and uniformity in the all the creation.
- If their would have been more than one god their would chaos , disorder and war.
In the Quran Allaah Ta’alah calls upon Muslims to remember Allaah, the One True Almighty God , and to call only upon Him for guidance and help. The name ‘Allaah’ is a proper name for the Almighty. The Almighty , The Creator also uses names and attributes to describe Himself and help us to understand His nature in a more concrete way.
AL-WAHHÂB The Bestower , is among the most beautiful names of The Creator.
- The Creator is The One who gives freely and endlessly , without expectation of any return.
- The Creator is The One who continually bestows gifts , favors and blessings upon all of creation.
- The Creator is The Bestower who gives every needy person that which is needed and does this without regard to compensation or other selfish interests either now or later.
- The Creator is The Most Generous , the Most Giving , He gives everyone without any return.
- The Creator is The One who gives away without compensation.
- The Creator is The One who bestows His favors upon His servants without a selfish end.
- The Creator is The One who grants even without being asked. He is the One Who initiates giving , and He is the oft-Giver.
- He is The One Who is Generous in giving plenty without any return.
- He is The One who graciously bestows His favors upon His Creation , Who gives them even before they ask Him , the ever-Giver Who gives everyone what he needs.
- He is The Grantor of bounties without measure .