1 – Bone health: The iron, phosphorous , calcium , magnesium and zinc in potatoes all contribute to the building and maintaining of bone structure and strength.
2 – Lower Blood pressure: Potassium , calcium and magnesium in potato have been found naturally to decrease blood pressure.
3 – Reduce cardiovascular disease risk: There are many phyto-chemicals and vitamins that are found in potato. Many of these are flavonoids that help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by lowering levels of bad LDL-cholesterol and keeping arteries free of fat.
4 – Inflammation: The nutrients in potatoes like vitamin B6 , vitamin C , and manganese , are great source to relieve both internal and external inflammation. To ease any external inflammation , simply rub a raw potato on the affected area, including mouth ulcers.
5 – Cancer: Fiber intake from fruits and vegetables like potatoes are associated with a lowered risk of colorectal cancer. Vitamin C and quercetin in potato function as powerful antioxidants that help protect cells against free radical damage.
6 – Digestion and regularity: Because of their fiber content , potatoes help to prevent constipation and promote regularity for a healthy digestive tract.
7 – Skin : Collagen , the skin’s support system , relies on vitamin C as an essential nutrient that works in our bodies as an antioxidant to help prevent damage caused by the sun , pollution and smoke. Vitamin C also promotes collagen’s ability to smooth wrinkles and improve overall skin texture.
8 – Maintain proper brain function: Choline is a very important and versatile nutrient in potatoes that helps with sleep , muscle movement , learning and memory. Choline also helps to maintain the structure of cellular membranes , aids in the transmission of nerve impulses , assists in the absorption of fat. Potassium , which encourages the widening of blood vessels , also helps ensure your brain gets enough blood.
9 – Promote digestion: Since potatoes mostly contain carbohydrates , it is easy to digest and facilitate digestion. This makes them a good diet for patients , babies and those who difficult to digest hard foods but at the same time require energy. Potatoes also contain a significant amount of fiber that aids in proper digestion.
10 – Prevent kidney stones: Potatoes contain magnesium , which inhibits the accumulation or deposition of calcium in the kidney and other tissues , thereby helping to prevent kidney stones.
- If someone tell you that the potato has created itself? That would be the greatest joke of the day. The potato itself is made of plant cells , atoms and vitamins etc. First of all who made the plant cells , atoms and vitamins etc.
- The beauty , harmony and design of the plant cells , atoms and vitamins is extraordinary. They cannot come into existence by themselves.
- The Creator of the plant cells , atoms , vitamins , fruits , vegetable and all the creation is the Most Powerful and Most Intelligent.
Each Name and Attribute of The Creator arouse the consciousness in ourself. And hence the the more we study the names and attributes of The Creator the more we get humility and our actions become better .
AL-MUTAKABBIR Supreme in Greatness , is among the most beautiful names of The Creator.
- The Creator is The Supremely Great , The Possessor of all Rights , The Perfection of Greatness.
- The Creator is The One who is greater than all of creation.
- The Creator is The One who manifests greatness in all things and in all ways.
- The Creator alone has the divine right to rule over His creation. His alone is all grandeur and greatness.
- The Creator alone possesses omnipotent and irresistible power.
- The greatest strength that human beings can attain is to place their reliance in Allaah and seek His support. The highest level of greatness they can attain is to show humility and humble submission to their Lord.