1 – Protein is in each of the trillions of cells in the human body. Protein is essential for life, it is crucial to all cells in the body.
2 – Seafood , poultry , eggs , nuts , grains , fruits , and vegetables , dairy foods like milk , cheese , and yogurt are excellent sources of protein.
3 – When you eat foods that contain protein , the digestive juices in your stomach and intestine break down the protein in food into basic units , called amino acids.
4 – These amino acids can then be reused to make the proteins your body needs to maintain muscles , bones , blood , and body organs.
5 – Your body uses the protein you eat to make lots of specialized protein molecules that have specific jobs.
6 – For instance , passage of oxygen in the red blood cells is done by an important protein called hemoglobin.
7 – Another protein called ferritin is responsible for storing iron and blood in the liver.
8 = A series of chemical reactions involving proteins makes the blood clot.
9 – A protein called rhodopsin in our eyes helps us see light.
10 – Hair and nails are mostly made of protein.
11 – Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues.
12 – Your body also use protein to make enzymes , hormones , and other body chemicals.
13 – Insulin is a protein responsible for regulating blood glucose levels.
14 – Collagen is a protein made up of amino acids. Collagen support body tissues. Collagen and keratin give the skin its strength , waterproofing , and elasticity. Loss of collagen is a cause of wrinkles.
15 – Protein is an important building block of bones , muscles , cartilage , skin , and blood.
16 – Proteins give the body structure , help regulate body processes , defend against disease , maintain the body’s internal environment , and give us energy.
17 – Muscular health: Proteins play an important role in muscle contraction and coordination. Muscle growth depends on the adequacy of proteins in the body.
18 – Nerve signaling: Another important task performed by proteins is the smooth functioning of nervous system.
19 – Fluid equilibrium: Balancing and regulation of fluids present in the body is another critical task performed by the proteins.
- When we observe the benefits of the proteins ,we ask ourself Who made the proteins ? Because the creation of the proteins is a miracle!
- It is not a sheer coincidence! Nor the man-made stone idols has created it! There must be an Intelligent and Powerful Creator who has created the proteins!
- The Creator is The The Remover of Fear.
- The Creator is The Giver of Tranquility.
- The Creator is The Source of Faith.
- The Creator is The One who bestows the gifts of peace, safety and security.
- The Creator is The One who grants security and freedom from fear.
- The Creator is The One who illuminates the heart with faith.
- He is Allah , other than whom none has the right to be worshipped. The King , the Holy , The One free from defects , The Giver of Security , The Ever .
- The Messenger of Allah has said , “Anyone who believes in Allaah and the Last Day should bring security to his neighbor against his own misdeeds.”
- AL-MU’MIN , The Giver of Peace and Security , is among the most beautiful names of The Creator.