1 – The three main macronutrients required by the healthy working of the human body are proteins , fats and carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are beneficial for the body. They are the source of immediate energy required by the body to perform numerous physical and mental activities.
2 – Carbohydrates are divided into two categories: simple carbohydrates and complex carbohydrates.
3 – Complex Carbohydrates:- Bananas , barley , beans , biscuits , brown rice , cakes , chickpeas , lentils , nuts , oats , pizza , potatoes , most vegetables , bread , flour , pasta , rice , wholegrain cereals , yams…
4 – Simple Carbohydrates:- Biscuits , cakes , chocolate , fruits , honey , jam , soft drinks , sweets and candy bars , sugar…
5 – Carbohydrates play a major role in promoting your health and ensure overall fitness. They form a major part of your food and help a great deal in building strength in the body by way of generating energy.
6 – When consumed, carbohydrates provide us with our main source of energy for background bodily functions , which include keeping organs running properly.
7 – Help to regulate levels of blood sugar.
8 – Avoid the use of protein for energy purposes (as it is required for other important bodily functions , like growth and repair).
9 – Achieve a feeling of fullness , which can help to avoid over-eating.
10 – Help to prevent constipation , as well as fight against cancer and heart disease.
11 – Many carbohydrates provide the body with phytonutrients that are essential for our health.
12 – Sufficient availability of carbohydrates in the body makes glucose available for providing energy , thus preventing the breakdown of muscle tissues.
13 – The most important benefit of carbohydrates is that they provide instant energy to the body in form of glucose.
14 – Carbohydrates help to insure that our cells get the energy they need to perform well.
- So who created the carbohydrates? It cannot be created by itself! Because it is made of atoms. And the creation of the atoms is a miracle of the Creator! (see Atoms )
- And carbohydrate are made of – carbon , hydrogen and oxygen. There is a special ratio of 2 hydrogens to every 1 oxygen within a carbohydrate. And this is not a chance products of nature !
- It is The Creator who has specially created the carbohydrates for the benefits of mankind and animals.
- The Creator is The Bestower of Mercy. Allaah Ta’alah is Merciful to both the disbelievers and believers , and to the more pious and the less pious among the believers.
- In the Qura’n Allaah Ta’alah says “Inform My servants that I am the Forgiving , the Merciful” (Quran, 15:49).
- His blessings and favors cannot be counted , nor can they ever be exhausted.
- The Messenger of Allaah has said , “One who does not respect the seniors among us , nor shows compassion towards our young , nor safeguards the rights of the scholars among us , is surely none of us.”
- Compassion among the servants of Allaah is a sure path to achieving the mercy of Allaah.
- The Messenger of Allah has said , “Be merciful unto those on earth so that those in the heavens may be merciful unto you.”
- The Creator is The Most Gracious , The Most Merciful , The Source of Goodness , The Most Generous , The Compassionate.
- The beautiful names of The Creator is characterized by mercy , goodness , and generosity.
- Blessings and goodness are all manifestation of His Mercy and Generosity. The good things of this world and the next are all manifestation of His Mercy.
- The Creator is The One who is the Beneficent , The One whose endless outpouring of love and mercy are continually showered upon all of creation.
- The Creator is The One whose love and mercy are manifested in all the creation.
- AR-RAHIM , The Merciful , is among the most beautiful names of The Creator.