1- DNA exists in the nucleus of every cell in your body , in the nucleus of every cell of every living thing.
2- There are about 100 trillions cells in the human body.
3- You have the same DNA in every cell of your body. Every time a cell splits , the DNA is copied so that each daughter cell has the same DNA as the parent cell.
4- DNA has always existed since the first human being in all its present perfection.
5- Scientists have only discovered it and gave it a name.
6- DNA is molecule that is carefully protected in the cell nucleus, and functions as a kind of data bank for the human body.
7- The information stored in DNA , in a single DNA molecule of a human being , is enough to fill one million pages.
8- Were one piece of information present in human genes to be read every second, non-stop, around the clock, it would take 100 years to complete the process .
9 -If all three billion letters in the human genome were stacked one millimeter apart, they would reach a height 7,000 times the height of the Empire State Building.
10- The DNA is only a piece of flesh that is a hundred thousand times smaller than a millimeter and is composed of atoms and enzymes.
11- How is it the DNA possesses such unbelievable information. !!!
12- This miraculous molecule is a clear evidence of the perfection and extraordinary nature of Creator’s art of creation.
13- Then how can it be that DNA, which is, simply made up of protein, fat and water molecules contain so much information and memory?
14- How a molecule contain such a huge amount of information.May be the molecule has intelligence and is conscious ?
15- No definitely , they do not have intelligence and neither they are conscious because they are only atoms.
16- DNA is material that governs inheritance of eye color , hair color , stature , bone density and many other human and animal traits.
The picture above shows the structure of part of a DNA double helix. And remember that the DNA is only a piece of flesh that is a hundred thousand times smaller than a millimeter. The structure of DNA can be likened to a twisted ladder.
17- English is a language made up of 26 letters.These letters make up words and words in turn make up sentences. And now you can make millions of words and sentences from these 26 letters.
18- The language in the cell is similar to this. All the physical traits of a human being are stored in the cell nucleus being coded by this language , and it can be used by the cell again by way of this language. This language is that of the master molecule , called DNA. The DNA language is made up of 4 letters; A , T , G and C. Every letter represents one of the four special bases called ‘nucleotides’. Millions of these bases line up in a meaningful sequence and make up the DNA molecule.
19- What color your eyes are, how tall you are , whether or not you have a lot of body hair , is all dependent on what your DNA says.
20- DNA is a long, but narrow string-like object. A one foot long string or strand of DNA is normally packed into a space roughly equal to a cube 1/millionth of an inch on a side.
21- And since the first human being , thousands of years ago , the information and memory in the DNA is the same.
- The atoms , the molecules or the DNA themselves do not have any capacity themselves. But it is only the Creator who have program them to function in this way. There is no god but He , The Creator Alone , the Living , the All-Sustaining.
- Neither dozing overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth.
- The Creator is The Maker of Order and the Evolver who created all things so that each whole and its parts are in perfect conformity and harmony.
- He is The Supreme One. He is exalted in every respect , far beyond anything.
- He is The Majestic. He who demonstrates His greatness in all things and in all ways.
- He is The Pure One. He who is free from all errors. The Absolute Ruler. The Ruler of the entire universe (He is the King of Kings). The Unique. He who is Single , absolutely without partner or equal in His Essence , Attributes , Actions , Names and Decrees. He who has limitless capacity and abundance.
- The Creator must have a different nature from the things He created, because if He were of the same nature as them , He would be temporal and would therefore need a maker. Therefore , nothing is like Him. If the Maker is not temporal , then He must be Eternal. The Eternal cannot be bound by limitations.
- There is no doubt that it is The Creator who programs DNA so perfectly. The Creator is the First , nothing is before Him , the Last , nothing is after Him , the Most High , nothing is above Him, and the Most Near , nothing is nearer than Him. He , Exalted and Ever High as He is , is the Best Whom one can and should remember , the only One Who deserves to be worshiped and thanked. The One Who has no competitor. And the Ever High .