1 – The noble gases are a group of elements in the periodic table. They are located to the far right of the periodic table and make up the eighteenth column.
2 – The elements that make up the family of noble gases include helium , neon , argon , krypton , xenon , and radon.
3 – Helium has two electrons in its outer shell and the rest have eight electrons.
4 – Because of their full outer shells , they are very inert and stable. This means they don’t tend to react with other elements to form compounds.
5 – They are gases under standard conditions.
6 – They are colorless and odorless.
7 – Nitrogen makes up about 78% of Earth’s atmosphere and oxygen 21% , meaning that these two elements constitute fully 99% of the air above the Earth. Argon ranks a distant third , with 0.93%.
8 – The remaining 0.07% is made up on water vapor , carbon dioxide , ozone (O3), and traces of the noble gases. These are present in such small quantities that the figures for them are not typically presented as percentages , but rather in terms of parts per million (ppm). The concentrations of neon , helium , krypton , and xenon in the atmosphere are 18 , 5 , 1 , and 0.09 ppm respectively.
9 – Collectively , they make up about 1 percent of Earth’s atmosphere.
10 – The most important chemical property of the noble gases is their lack of reactivity. Helium , neon , and argon do not combine with any other elements to form compounds.
- How come that some gases have so much importance and functions in life? Whereas other gases as the Noble gases are inert gases. And who has decided their small amount in the atmosphere. It is not because the Noble gases are weak or too small amount , that they cannot fight or compete for their rights.
- The answer is simple. The creator who has created the noble gases as it is. It is the Creator who has created them as inert gases. It is the Creator who has created them in such a small amount in the atmosphere.
- The Creator is the One Who nurtures and sustains all of His creation at each step.
- He is the One to Whom belongs the highest wisdom , the One Who is All-Wise in His creating and commanding , Who perfected everything He created.
- He is the Creator and Originator , who has created the creations in an amazing and perfect order , structure and harmony.
- To Him belongs highness in all of its aspects , Highness of His Essence , Highness of His Attributes and Esteem , Highness of Strength and Power. The One Who is Aware of everything.
- The Creator is the True God who exists Himself comprising all the excellent Divine names and attributes of perfection.
- The Creator is the One and Unique. He has no son , no partner , nor equal. He is the sole Creator and Sustainer of the universe. Every creature bears witness to His Oneness , Divinity and to the uniqueness of His attributes and names.