nsumption of carrots helps in preventing gastric ulcers and digestive disorders.
2 – Improves Eyesight: Carrots are rich in vitamin A , it is good for improving eyesight and preventing conditions like night blindness from developing as we age.
3 – For growth and development of bones of the body.
4 – For pregnant and breastfeeding women as well as children.
5 – For healthy tooth enamel in adults and proper development of teeth in children.
6 – For mucous membranes to be healthy.
7 – For cleansing the liver.
8 – Helps in gastritis with high acidity. It lowers stomach acidity.
9 – Slow down the aging process and reduce the risk of cancer.
10 – Help cleanse the cells of toxins and impurities , thus ridding the skin of acne.
Drinking carrot juice can help you get rid of dermatitis and eczema.
11 – Vitamin C acts as a protector of the nervous and immune systems.
12 – Blood Pressure: Carrots are rich sources of potassium , which is a vasodilator and can relax the tension in your blood vessels and arteries , thereby increasing blood flow and circulation , reducing hypertension and protecting your heart health.
13 – Prevents Cancer: Beta-carotene consumption has been linked to a reduced risk of lung cancer , breast cancer and colon cancer.
14 – Immune Booster: Carrots contain a number of antiseptic and antibacterial abilities that make it ideal for boosting the immune system.
15 – Stroke: Regular consumption of carrots help reduces the risk of stroke .
16 – Slows down aging: The high level of beta-carotene in carrots acts as an antioxidant to cell damage done to the body through regular metabolism. It help slows down the aging of cells.
17 – Diabetes: Carrots are good for blood sugar regulation due to the presence of carotenoids.
18 – reduces cholesterol: The high soluble fibre content in carrot , it reduces cholesterol.
- Just think of the creation of the carrots , the vegetables and fruits ? Do you think it was created by itself or the idols that man has himself carved. And man gave that idols a name and he worshipped these idols!
- And man has taken these idols as protectors , even these idols have no power either for good or for harm to themselves.
- It is The Creator who has created the carrots , the vegetables , the fruits and all the creation.
Allaah! There is no Allaah save Him. His are the most beautiful names. ( Qura’n 20: verse 8 )
AL-QUDDÛS The Most Holy is among the most beautiful names of The Creator.
- The Creator is the The Most Holy , The Most Pure, The All-Perfect.
- The Creator is The One who is Pure, Spotless , Without Blemish.
- The One whose essence and attributes are of unimaginable Purity and Perfection.
- The One who is beyond all human understanding of Purity , Perfection and Holiness.
- The Creator is The One who is Free from and Above any impurity or imperfection or deficieny or any fault.
- The Creator is The One who whose Goodness and Righteousness are beyond our understanding.
- The Creator is The One Exalted and worthy of complete devotion.
- The Creator is The One who is Pure from having any children or partners.
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash’ari: The Prophet ( Peace be upon him ) said , “Give food to the hungry , pay a visit to the sick ” Sahih Bukhari.