Keep you hydrated: Cucumber has 95% water content , which helps in keeping the body hydrated and regulating body temperature.
Flushes out the toxins from the body: The water content of cucumber acts as a diuretic. It encourages the elimination of waste products from the body through urination.
Fight cancers: Cucumber reduces the risk of several types of cancer , including breast cancer , prostate cancer , uterine cancer , and ovarian cancer.
Stabilizes blood pressure: Cucumber juice contains a lot of potassium , magnesium and fiber which are very helpful for regulating blood pressure. This makes cucumber especially good for treating both low blood pressure and high blood pressure.
Aid digestion: Digestive disorders , such as heartburn , gastritis , and ulcers , can be cured by the daily consumption of fresh cucumber juice. The high water content and dietary fiber in cucumber are very effective in driving away the toxins from the digestive system and hence aid digestion. Daily consumption of cucumber can be regarded as a remedy for chronic constipation.
Promotes joint health: Cucumber help promotes joint health by strengthening the connective tissues.
Nail care: Cucumber also helps prevent splitting and spoiling of nails of the fingers and toes.
Relieve gout and arthritis pain: Cucumber is a best ingredient for gout pain relief. When mixed with carrot juice , they can relieve gout and arthritis pain by lowering the uric acid levels.
Cures diabetes: The cucumber juice has been found to be beneficial for the diabetic patients. This vegetable contains a hormone needed by the cells of the pancreas for producing insulin.
Kidney stones: Regular intake of cucumber helps to dissolve bladder or kidney stones.
Aid in weight loss: Due to its low calorie and high water content , cucumber is an ideal diet for people who looking for weight loss.
Cucumber has high alkaline levels , thus regulating the body’s blood pH and neutralizing acidity.
Reduces cholesterol: Cucumber helps reduce bad cholesterol.
- When we see the cucumber , the way it has been created and the benefits for man , we come to the conclusion , that the cucumber has not been created by itself. The cucumber has been specially created by The Creator.
Say, “Call upon Allaah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever name you call – to Him belong the best names.” ( Qura’n 17: verse 110)
AL-MALIK The King , The Supreme Ruler is among the most beautiful names of The Creator.
- The Creator is The One who has supreme authority. The One who is the owner and ruler of this world. The One who has all ruling power over all beings , and is ruled by none.
- Allaah is The Master and the Owner of the creation and He is The Supreme Ruler and He has absolute authority. He is The One Who directs all of the affairs of the creation.
- The Creator has great power and might , complete strength, vast knowledge , dominance , vast wisdom , absolute authority , perfection of mercy and universal ruling over the whole creation.
- Can you imagine how vast the knowledge, the wisdom and power necessitated to control this creation and this entire universe?
- Allaah has made clear that He is The Creator and The Supreme Ruler of the universe. His creation is an evidence of this. Think for a moment about Who is holding the heavens and stopping them from falling upon us? Who is providing for you? Look at how the rain comes down from the sky and the plants grows! Who makes that happen?
- So in this world not everyone comprehends this truth about Allaah’s Kingship , although it is very clear for all to see.
- Allaah is the sovereign of everything that exists , the Creator and sole Owner of all known and unknown universes , and the everlasting Sovereign of our universe. All stars , human beings , animals , plants , angels , and other beings of which we are either aware or unaware are all under Allaah’s command. Allaah , the Lord of all universes , also owns countless universes and regulates their amazing order.
- He is Allaah , besides Whom there is no god , the King , the Holy , the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security , the Watcher over His creatures , the All-Mighty , the Compeller , the Supreme. Glory be to Allaah! High is He above all that which they associate as partners with Him.
Abdullah ibn Jaafar ( Allaah Be Pleased With Him ) says, “Rasoolullah ( peace be upon him ) ate cucumbers with dates.” (Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawood and Ibn Majah)