1 – Fruits , vegetables whole grains , legumes , beans , nuts and seeds , herbs and spices contain contain thousands of natural chemicals. These are called phytonutrients or phytochemicals.
2 – They serve various functions in plants , helping to protect the plant’s vitality. For example , some phytonutrients protect the plant from UV radiation while others protect it from insect attack.
3 – And when you eat or drink phytonutrients , they may help prevent disease and keep your body working properly.
4 – And some are Carotenoids , Lycopene , Ellagic acid , Flavonoids and Resveratrol.
5 – Carotenoids provide yellow , orange , and red colors in fruits and vegetables. Carotenoids act as antioxidants in your body. This means they tackle harmful free radicals that damage tissues throughout your body.
6 – Lycopene gives red or pink color to Tomatoes , Watermelon , Pink grapefruit. Lycopene has been linked to a lower risk of prostate cancer.
7 – Ellagic acid is found in a number of berries and other plant foods, especially Strawberries , Raspberries , Pomegranates. Ellagic acid may help protect against cancer several different ways. For example , it may slow the growth of cancer cells. And it may help your liver neutralize cancer.
8 – Flavonoids are found in a variety of plant foods like apples, berries , onions. It might help reduce people’s risk of asthma , certain types of cancer , and coronary heart disease.
9 – Resveratrol is found in grapes , purple grape juice. It acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Some research suggests that resveratrol might play a role in reducing the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
- It is The Creator who has put all these hundreds of phytonutrients in the fruits and vegetables , for the benefits of mankind.
- In facts these phytonutrients are made of atoms. It is The Creator who has bonded these atoms specially into particular structure. And the Creator who has put these benefits in them.
- The Creator , indeed, is the One Who , by His Might , has subdued everything He created to His Authority and Power.
- He is the One Who has the upper hand over all creation.
- He is the One besides Whose Might all creation is powerless , without Whose Power all beings are helpless.
- He is the Subduer of all things , to Whom all of creation submits because of His Power and Strength and the Perfection of His Might.
- The Subduer Who has the Perfect Power and is not Powerless over anything.
- He is The Ever-Dominating , The Conqueror , The Prevailer.
- He is The One who prevails over all of creation. The One who overcomes all obstacles.
- He is The One who is victorious over any opposition. The One whose will is irresistible.
- He is The One who is dominant. The Ever-Dominating One.
- He is The One who is master of all. The One to whom all submit.
- He is The One who is all-mighty and possesses inexhaustible strength.
- AL-QAHHAAR , The Subduer , is among the most beautiful names of The Creator.