1 – Antioxidants are compounds in foods that inhibits and neutralise the oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that can produce free radicals , leading to chain reactions that may damage cells.
2 – When molecules in the body oxidize , they can create free-radicals. The process of oxidation in the human body produces unstable chemicals called free radicals , which damage cell membranes and other structures.
3 – Free radicals have been linked to a variety of diseases like:- Inflammation of the joints (arthritis).
4 – Increased risk of coronary heart disease.
5 – Deterioration of the eye lens.
6 – Damage to nerve cells in the brain , which contributes to conditions such as Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease.
7 – Acceleration of the ageing process.
8 – Certain cancers.
9 – Once an antioxidant finds its way into the body , mostly through the foods we eat , it slows down , or even prevents , the oxidation of other molecules.
10 – Foods High In Antioxidants:-
Corn , lemon ,Dates , Chili , Cloves , Garlic , Grapes , Prunes , Mangos , Squash , Almonds , Berries , Carrots , Spinach , Apricots , Broccoli , Cinnamon , Tomatoes , Olive Oil , onions , Artichoke ,Tea , Pineapple , Beets , Coconut Oil , Beans , Wheat , Pomegranates , Barley Oranges , Sweet Potatoes , Nuts , Seeds , Whole Grain Brown Rice , meats , poultry , fish…
11 – Antioxidants , which mostly come from the fresh fruits and vegetables we eat , prohibit (and in some cases even prevent) , the oxidation of other molecules in the body.
12 – Examples of antioxidants include:- Beta-carotene , Lutein , Lycopene , Selenium , Vitamin A , Vitamin C , Vitamin E.
13 – For example , beta-carotene (and other carotenoids) is very beneficial to eye health.
14 – Lycopene is beneficial for helping maintain prostate health.
15 – Flavonoids are especially beneficial for heart health.
16 – Vitamin C , vitamin E , and beta carotene are among the most common antioxidants.
- How come the antioxidants is so beneficial to human beings? How the antioxidants organize themselves to the service of mankind ?And who created the antioxidants? It is The Creator who has created these antioxidants .
- The Creator is the One Who fashions , who give something its distinctive form and shape.
- The Creator is the One Who invents the forms and shapes of whatever He creates , Who beautifies them according to His wisdom , giving everything its own distinctive shape and form.
- He creates humans in different forms and shapes , making some of them different from others in physique , size , complexion.
- “And among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your tongues and colors ; most surely there are signs in this for those who have knowledge” (Qur’an, 30:22).
- “He has created the heavens and the earth in just proportions , and He has given you shape and made your shapes beautiful , and to Him is the final resort” (Qur’an, 64:3).
- He is The Creator , The Inventor of all things , The Bestower of forms.
- He is The One Who has created from nothing all that exists , and formed it by His wisdom , praise be to Him.
- The One who is the fashioner and former of each and every creation.
- He is The One Who created all that is in existence , Who made everything correct and in its place in accordance to His Wisdom , Who Shaped it in accordance to His praise and Wisdom.
- “He is Allaah , the Creator , the Originator , the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. He is the All-Mighty , the All-Wise.” (Qur’an, 59:24).
- He is The One who creates in wonderful , amazingly original ways that have no precedent whatsoever.
- AL-MUSAWWIR , The Bestower of form , The Shaper , is among the most beautiful names of The Creator.