1 – Our bodies need vitamins and minerals to function. Different parts of our bodies like our eyes , brains , muscles , and bones need different vitamins and minerals to grow and be healthy. Vitamins are divided into two types: water-soluble and fat-soluble.
2 – The majority of vitamins are water-soluble , namely all the B vitamins and vitamin C. Because water-soluble vitamins are dissolved in our body fluids, we are unable to store these vitamins , making a regular supply essential to our well-being.
3 – In contrast , fat-soluble vitamins A , D , E and K can be stored in the body’s fat deposits, in which they are both transported and stored. Here is a list of vitamins and minerals that our bodies need:
4 – Vitamin A:- Essential for eyesight , especially night vision. Essential for normal growth in children. Keeps the skin in the mouth , respiratory tract and urinary tract moist (protects against harmful bacteria). Where we get it from:- Milk , oily fish , eggs , orange , yellow and green vegetables (carrots , spinach , apricots , mango , pumpkin , broccoli).
5 – Vitamin D:- Works with calcium and phosphorus to make strong, healthy bones and teeth. Where we get it from:- Sunlight , milk , fish oil , eggs.
6 – Vitamin E:- This is an antioxidant which play a role in preventing cancer and heart disease. Where we get it from:- Nuts , green leafy vegetables , whole grains.
7 – Vitamin K:- Essential for blood clotting. Where we get it from:- Green leafy vegetables , broccoli and cauliflower , eggs , cheese , wholemeal flour and bread
8 – Vitamin C:- Needed for healthy Bones , blood vessels , teeth , gums , healing , brain. Where we get it from:- Berries , bell peppers , oranges , spinach , tomatoes.
9 – Vitamin B12:- Works with folate to produce new blood and nerve cells and DNA. Helps process carbohydrate and fat. Where we get it from:-Fish , milk , cheese , red meat , chicken.
10 – Vitamin B6:- Helps process protein and carbohydrate. Assists in making red blood cells. Important for brain function and immune system health Brain , nerves , proteins. Where we get it from:- Bananas , nuts , red meat , chicken , fish , eggs , poultry , Wholegrains , green leafy vegetables.
11 – Thiamin (B1):- Helps release energy from carbohydrates. Is needed for proper working of the heart , digestive and nervous systems. Where we get it from:- Meat , fish , beans , cereals.
12 – Niacin (B3):- Helps to release energy from food. Important for growth. Helps control cholesterol levels.
13 – Important for nervous system and digestive health. Where we get it from:- Chicken , red meat , peanuts , fish , eggs , vegetables , milk.
14 – Riboflavin (B2):- Important for growth and repair of tissues , especially the skin and eyes. Where we get it from:- Meat , eggs , peas , nuts , milk , green vegetables dairy products (milk , cheese , yoghurt) , almonds , mushrooms.
15 – Folate (B9, folic acid):- Produces red blood cells and DNA. Keeps the nervous system healthy. Important in early pregnancy to prevent neural tube defects. Where we get it from:- Green leafy vegetables , wholegrains , liver , oranges , avocado.
- So what do you think? Who created the vitamins The Supreme Creator or the stones idols? See the complexity of the structure of the vitamins? It cannot be created by itself! There must be a Great , Supreme and intelligent Creator who has created the vitamins , the fats , the proteins and all the creation !
- The Creator is The Only One worthy of being the Compeller and Supreme.
- He is the Greatest and there is no one else who is greater than Him.
- He is The Most Strong , The Most Great. The Supreme Power and Authority belongs to Allaah .
- He is The Restorer , The Repairer , The All-Compelling , The Irresistible .
- He is The One who repairs , reforms and completes. The One who irresistibly compels things to be set aright.
- Allaah the Exalted said “He is Allaah besides Whom there is no other god , the Sovereign , the Holy, the Source of peace (and perfection) , the Guardian of Faith , the Preserver of safety , the One Exalted in Might , the Irresistible, the Supreme; Glory to Allaah! (High is He) above the partners they attribute to (Him)” (Qur’an, 59:23).
- The Creator is The One Who cannot be harmed by any mighty oppressor , and nobody can dispute with Him about anything. Nothing can happen in His domain except whatever He pleases , whether His beings like it or not.
- He is The One who compels each and every thing according to divine will , yet is never compelled.
- He is The One who is high , above all creation and utterly irresistible.
- AL-JABBAR , The Compeller , is among the most beautiful names of The Creator.