1 – Water is absolutely essential to the human body’s survival. Water is involved in all bodily functions: digestion , assimilation , elimination , respiration , maintaining temperature and the strength of all bodily structures.
2 – Water helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite.
3 – Water leads to increased energy levels. The most common cause of daytime fatigue is actually mild dehydration.
4 – Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers , including colon cancer , bladder cancer , and breast cancer.
5 – For a majority of sufferers , drinking water can significantly reduce joint and back pain. Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
6 – Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease. Water prevents constipation.
7 – Water naturally moisturizes skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy and glowing appearance.
8 – Water is the primary mode of transportation for all nutrients in the body and is essential for proper circulation.
9 – Water regulates the temperature of the human body. If you have caught a fever you should drink lots of water.
10 – Water is the only substance that is found naturally on earth in three forms: liquid , gas , solid.
11 – Water makes up 60 to 70 per cent (by weight) of all living organisms and is essential for photosynthesis.
12 – Water is unique in that it can absorb enormous amounts of heat without a large alteration in its temperature. Its heat absorption level is about ten times as great as steel. During the day , the earth’s bodies of water rapidly soak up enormous amounts of heat; thus , the earth stays fairly cool. At night , they release the vast amounts of heat that they absorbed during the day , which , combined with atmospheric effects , keeps most of the surface from freezing solid at night. If it were not for the tremendous amounts of water on the earth , far greater day and night temperature variations would exist. Many parts of the surface would be hot enough to boil water during the day , and the same parts would be cold enough to freeze water at night.
14 – How water provides all these properties are extraordinarily complex , and incompletely understood , but only emphasizes the importance of water to every organism on Earth.
15 – Every single life form on earth from the single celled organism through the most complex organisms relies on water for sustenance.
16 – Water is used to clean things – everything from our dinner plates to our bodies.
17 – Water is used as temperature control both for our bodies as well as our planet.
18 – Water , when boiled , can kill the bacteria and other harmful agents found on food or plates. This is the only way to make sure that something is completely clean and safe for use.
19 – Without it , there would be no vegetation on land , no oxygen for animals to breathe and the planet would look entirely different than it does today.
- Have we ever thought about the value of water? How important it is in our life?
- So how the water became so important , that without it , nothing can survive , nor human being and neither plants. And the world itself would become so hot in the day and so cold at night that life would become impossible.
- So may be water did a great favour to mankind , to plants and to the world , by making life so peaceful , harmonius and sweet.
- No , nothing like that happens , because water is made of atoms , two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. And atoms do not have intelligence and nor reasoning !
- So who made water and who gave water it’s importance and value ?
- May be the idols and divinities made of stone , wood etc , that some men have themselves cut. And gave it a name and have started to worship it as their divinities ?
- No, these stone and wood etc are themselves been created. The stone and wood etc are made of atoms.
- And it is the Creator who has created the atoms. And it is the Creator who has created the stone , the wood and every creation.
- It is the Creator who has created the water .
- It is the Creator who has given water special properties.
- It is the Creator who has made water so important for human being and plants.
- It is the Creator who has made water so important to the earth.
- The Creator is the Generous One.
- And His Greatest Generosity is His Mercy.
- And He sees to the continuation of the creation and the protection of the creatures.
- All praise be to the Creator , The Designer , The Fashioner and The Maker of the creation !
- And The Creator Reminds us in Quran:- ‘Have you observed the water , which you drink? Is it you who shed it from the rain cloud or are We the shedder? If We willed we could make it bitter. Why , then , you give no thanks.’ (surah 56,verse 68-70)