1 – The beneficial effects of watermelons are mainly derived from its unique nutrients , vitamins, minerals , and organic compounds. These include significant amounts of vitamin C , calcium, magnesium , fiber , protein , and a very large amount of potassium. Furthermore , they contain vitamin A , vitamin B6 , niacin , thiamin , and a wide variety of carotenoids and phytonutrients , including lycopene.
2 – Kidney Disorders: Watermelons contain a lot of potassium , which is very helpful in cleaning or washing out the toxic depositions in the kidneys. Moreover , it is helpful in reducing the concentration of uric acid in the blood , thereby reducing the chances of kidney damage and the formation of renal calculi in that organ.
3 – Prevents Heat Stroke: Watermelon is effective in reducing both your body temperature and blood pressure. The high amount of water contained in watermelon also stimulates a release of excess liquid in the form of sweat , which cools your body further during hot summer days.
4 – High Blood Pressure: The good amount of potassium and magnesium that is present in watermelons is very beneficial in terms of bringing down blood pressure. The carotenoids present in these fruits also prevent hardening of artery walls and veins , thereby helping to reduce blood pressure and the chances of blood clots , strokes , heart attacks , and atherosclerosis.
5 – Prevents Cancer: Watermelons have a high level of lycopene , a carotenoid phytonutrient compound that is increasingly being linked to cancer prevention. And studies show that , lycopene has been shown to significantly reduce the risks of prostate , breast , colon , lung, and endometrial cancer.
6 – Heart Care: Lycopene , a carotenoid found in abundance in watermelon , improves cardiac functions. The roughage in water melon and its very low energy , along with help from vitamin-C , carotenoids and potassium (potassium cuts the risk of a heart attack), helps to reduce cholesterol and keep your heart safe from a variety of dangerous conditions.
7 – Anti-inflammatory: Watermelon is rich in phenolic compounds like flavonoids and carotenoids. The carotenoid lycopene in watermelon is particularly beneficial in reducing inflammation and neutralizing free radicals.
8 – Improves Eye Health: Watermelon is a wonderful source of beta-carotene (that rich red hue of watermelon = beta carotene) which is converted in the body to vitamin A. It helps produce the pigments in the retina of the eye and protects against age-related macular degeneration as well as prevents night blindness. Vitamin A also maintains healthy skin , teeth, skeletal and soft tissue , and mucus membranes.
9 – It is also rich in anti-oxidant.These antioxidants have been found to offer protection against colon , prostate , breast , lung , and pancreatic cancers. Phyto-chemicals present in watermelon like lycopene and carotenoids have the ability to help protect cells and other structures in the body from oxygen-free radicals.
10 – Furthermore, it contains a good amount of vitamin-B6 , thiamin (vitamin B-1) , vitamin-C , and manganese. Consumption of foods rich in vitamin-C helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- It is The Creator who has created all the fruits and vegegetables with each having it’s particular form , appearance , properties and benefits.
- The Creator is The Bestower of Forms. The One who forms and fashions His creation however He wishes.
- He is The One who gives form to everything in existence. Giving each created thing a particular form and appearance , which distinguishes it from all other created things.
- He is Unique, The One who is Alone and Unique in every sense , The One who is Alone in His Oneness , in His Self and His Attributes , Alone in His Divinity.
- He is The One and Only , The One who always has been and always will be One and Alone.
- He is The One who has no partner , no sharer and no equal.
- He is The Most High , The One who is above everything , having Power and Control over everything , and The One who is exalted above every deficiency.