1 – Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting the sugars from apples. This turns them into acetic acid , the active ingredient in vinegar.
2 – It has traditionally been used for cleaning and disinfecting , treating nail fungus , lice, warts and ear infections.
3 – Vinegar has been used as a food preservative , and studies show that it inhibits bacteria (like E. coli) from growing in the food and spoiling it.
4 – The main substance in vinegar , acetic acid, can kill bacteria and prevent them from multiplying and reaching harmful levels. It has a history of use as a disinfectant and natural preservative.
5 – Diabetes: Apple Cider Vinegar significantly lowers blood glucose. 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime can reduce fasting blood sugars.
6 – Weight loss: Studies suggest that vinegar can increase feelings of fullness and help people eat fewer calories , which can lead to weight loss. The acetic acid suppresses your appetite , increases your metabolism , and reduces water retention.
7 – Vinegar reduce blood triglycerides , cholesterol and blood pressure.
8 – Vinegar May be Protective Against Cancer.
9 – Apple cider vinegar helps tummy troubles.
10 – Apple cider vinegar soothes a sore throat.
11 – Apple cider vinegar prevents indigestion.
12 – Apple cider vinegar clears a stuffy nose.
13 – Dandruff: The acidity of apple cider vinegar changes the pH of your scalp , making it harder for yeast to grow. Mix 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup water in a spray bottle , and spritz on your scalp. Wrap your head in a towel and let sit for 15 minutes to an hour , then wash your hair as usual. Do this twice a week for best results.
14 – Acne: Apple cider vinegar makes a great natural toner that can act as a natural home remedy for acne and leave skin looking healthier. Its antibacterial properties help keep acne under control , and the malic and lactic acids found in apple cider vinegar soften and exfoliate skin , reduce red spots , and balance the pH of your skin.
15 – Apple cider vinegar boosts energy.
16 – Bad breath: If proper brushing and mouthwash doesn’t do the trick , try the home remedy of using apple cider vinegar to control bad breath. Gargle with it , or drink a teaspoon (diluted with water ) to kill odor-causing bacteria.
17 – Whitens teeth: Rub teeth directly with apple cider vinegar , and rinse with water. Gargle with apple cider vinegar in the morning. The vinegar helps remove stains , whiten teeth , and kill bacteria in your mouth and gums. Brush as usual after you gargle.
18 – It can help you detox. It can help stimulate cardiovascular circulation and help detoxify the liver.
- He is The Originator of the heavens and the earth. He is the One Who created them and formed them with the utmost beauty and with the most magnificent system of organization.
- He is the One Who gives mankind all that they need.
- He is the One Who encompasses all things with His knowledge , power, mercy and dominion.
- He is the One Who is in a position to run the affairs of His creation , by His Knowledge and the Perfection of His Power and His Encompassing Wisdom.
- He is The One who is pure from any imperfection and clear from children and adversaries.
- He do not have a son. And He is not a father.
- He is The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures.
- The Creator does not resemble His creatures.
- There is no comparison between The Creator and the creation.