1 – Fresh pineapple is low in calories.
2 – Its flesh contains fats or cholesterol.
3 – Pineapples are loaded with essential vitamins, including A , B , C , E , and K. It contains minerals such as iron , calcium , potassium and manganese. In addition to these nutrients , pineapples are high on fiber .
4 – Pineapple fruit contains a enzyme bromelain that digests food by breaking down protein. Bromelain also has anti-inflammatory , anti-clotting and anti-cancer properties.
5 – Eating pineapple or drinking its juice not only reduces gastric troubles , bloating, nausea and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome , but it also helps in getting rid of intestinal worms.
6 – Digestion: Pineapples , because of their fiber and water content , help to prevent constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract.
7 – Cancer: As an excellent source of the strong antioxidant vitamin C , pineapples can help combat the formation of free radicals known to cause cancer.
8 – Blood pressure: The potassium content in pineapples can help in lowering blood pressure.
9 – Skin: The antioxidant vitamin C, when eaten in its natural form (as in a pineapple), can help to fight skin damage caused by the sun and pollution , reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin texture. Vitamin C also plays a vital role in the formation of collagen, the support system of your skin.
10 – It also contains small amount of Vitamin A and beta-carotene levels. These compounds are known to have antioxidant properties. Diets rich in beta-carotene may also play a protective role against prostate cancer.
11 – Ananas fruit is rich in B-complex group of vitamins like folates , thiamin , pyridoxine , riboflavin and minerals like copper , manganese and potassium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids , helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
12 – Manganese , an important trace mineral needed by the body to build bones and connective tissues , is found in pineapple in large quantities. Therefore , this fruit can be included in the regular diet as it positively affects the growth and strengthening of bones in young people and adults. The calcium present in pineapple further adds to the formation of healthy gums.
13 – Consume ananas as a source of thiamin or vitamin B-1. Thiamin helps maintain your brain’s health. Low levels of vitamin B-1 can damage your nerves , causing neurological symptoms that include memory loss.
14 – Asthma prevention: The risks for developing asthma are lower in people who consume a high amount of certain nutrients. One of these nutrients is beta-carotene , found in plant foods like pineapple , mangoes , papaya , apricots , broccoli , cantaloupe , pumpkin and carrots.
15 – High fiber intakes from all fruits and vegetables are associated with a lowered risk of colorectal cancer.
16 – Consumption of pineapple is known to prevent heart problems by reducing the risk of blood clots in the body.
17 – Nutrients in pineapple can suppress cough and provides relief from infections such as sinusitis and bronchitis , by breaking the mucus down in the nasal , sinus and respiratory areas.
18 – Eating pineapple lowers chances of age-related macular degeneration , which in turn leads to loss of vision.
19 – Heart health: The fiber , potassium and vitamin C content in pineapple all support heart health.
- The Creator has created the pineapple with it’s special properties.
- The Creator has created the pineapple with it’s particular taste and fragrance. The perfume and fragrance of the pineapple pervade the whole house. And what a beauty !
- He is Creator of everything.
- And none has the right to be worshipped but He.
- He is The King , the Holy , the One Free from all defects.
- He is the Giver of security , He is the Watcher over His creatures.
- He is the All-Mighty , the Compeller.
- All praise and all Glory be to Allaah!
- Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allaah.
- The King (of everything) , The Holy , The All-Mighty , The All-Wise.
- He is Allaah, The One .He do not have any son , And He is not a father.
- The Creator is The Self-Sufficient and Master Whom all creatures need and there is none like unto Him.