1 – Lowers Cholesterol: The high levels of fiber , pectin and vitamin C help to lower cholesterol levels , Fresh mango is a rich source of potassium , which is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps to control heart rate and blood pressure.
2 – Regulates diabetes: Not only the fruit but the leaves of mangoes are healthy too. For people suffering from diabetes , just boil 5-6 mango leaves in a vessel , soak it through night and drink the filtered decoction in the morning. This helps in regulating your insulin levels.
3 – Eye care: Mango is rich in vitamin A. One cup of sliced mangoes equals 25% intake of your daily need of vitamin A .Mangoes help in promoting good eye sight , fights dry eyes and also prevent night blindness.
4 – Helps in digestion: Mango contains enzymes that help in breaking down protein. The fibrous nature of mango helps in digestion.
5 – Strengthens your immune system: The combination of vitamin C , vitamin A and the different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy.
6 – Aids concentration and memory: This fruit is rich in glutamine acid– an important protein for concentration and memory. Feed mangoes to children who find it difficult to concentrate on studies.
7 – High iron for women: Mango is rich in iron , hence it is a great natural solution for people suffering from anemia. Menopausal and pregnant women can take mangoes as this will increase their iron levels and calcium at the same time.
8 – Prevents Cancer: Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon , breast , leukemia and prostate cancers.
9 – Clears the Skin: Can be used both internally and externally for the skin. Mangoes help clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples.
10 – It is also a very good source of vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine) , vitamin C and vitamin E. Consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful oxygen-free radicals.
11 – Mango peel is also rich in phytonutrients , such as the pigment antioxidants like carotenoids and polyphenols.
12 – Mango has a lot of vitamins and nutrients that help the body feel fuller. Also , the fibrous fruit boosts the digestive function of the body by burning additional calories , helping in weight loss.
- He is The Creator, The Inventor of all things , The Bestower of forms.
- He is the One Who has created from nothing all that exists , and formed it by His wisdom.
- He is the One Who is uniquely and perfectly One , with no partners in His Uniqueness.
- He has created man , so that man believe in His Oneness. So that man recognize that The Creator is Absolutely Perfect and is Unique in His Oneness.
- He has created man so that man worship Him Alone.
- He is The Most Glorious , The Most Great and The Sublime One.
- All Glory , All Pride , All Greatness and All Majesty belong to Him alone.
- To Him belong Glorification and Exaltation.