1 – Everything around you is made up of molecules. This includes you! You are actually made up of trillions and trillions of different types of molecules.
2 – Molecule is a group of two or more atoms that stick together.
3 – Molecules are so small that nobody can see them , except with an electron microscope.
4 – When atoms of different types of elements join together , they make molecules called compounds.
5 – There are only just over 100 types of atoms , but there are millions and millions of different types of substances out there. This is because they are all made up of different types of molecules.
6 – A perfect diamond is a single molecule made of carbon atoms.
7 – SIMPLE MOLECULE : Water molecules are very simple. They are made of two hydrogen (H) atoms bonded to one oxygen (O) atom. The symbols that scientists use to represent molecules are called chemical formulae. The formula of a water molecule is :- H2O
8 – COMPLEX MOLECULE : Some molecules , such as the plastic , contain thousands or even millions of carbon and hydrogen atoms joined together in long , winding chains.
9 – Such complex molecules are called polymers.
10 – Most of the molecules that make up living things are made of complex polymers.
- The beauty and organize way the atom is made!! And the amount of proton and neutron in the nucleus!! And the electrons orbiting the atom at an incredible speed (at about 2,200 kilometers per second , fast enough to get it around the Earth in just over 18 seconds) without ever colliding with each other!! And each and every atom in this universe follow the same principle. And how two or more atoms bond to make a molecule.
- Nothing is coincidence.There definitely a Creator. The One Who is above everything, having power and control over everything. And The One Who is Exalted above every deficiency.
- The creator is The Originator. The One Who – by His Power – originated and created and fashioned the creation without any prior example to follow. The Flawless One , without any fault. The One free from all imperfections and deficiencies.
- The entire universe , in the way it is created and the way it is controlled , bears witness to the oneness of the Creator.
- The Creator is The Originator. He who creates all creatures initially without matter or model. The Equitable One. He who does everything with proper balance and harmony.
- The Creator is The Incomparable. He who is without model or match , and who brings into being worlds of amazing wonder.
- And what a pity!!! There are among men some who do not believe in the existence of the One Creator.