1 – The atoms of an element can exist in different types. These are called isotopes.
2 – Isotopes are atoms that have the same number of protons and electrons , but a different number of neutrons.
3 – Changing the number of neutrons in an atom does not change the element.
4 – Several isotopes of each element can be found in nature.
5 – Atoms of elements with different numbers of neutrons are called “isotopes” of that element.
6 – All elements have a number of isotopes. Hydrogen has the fewest number of isotopes with only three. The elements with the most isotopes are cesium and xenon with 36 known isotopes.
7 – Some isotopes are stable and some are unstable. When an isotope is unstable it will decay over time and eventually it will turn into another isotope or element.
8 – Unstable isotopes are considered radioactive.
Radioactive isotopes are used :-
9 – In agriculture, food industry , pest control , archeology and in nuclear medicine.
10 – Radiocarbon dating , which measures the age of a carbon-bearing item , uses a radioactive isotope of carbon known as carbon-14.
11 – In medicine , gamma rays emitted by radioactive elements are used to detect tumors inside the human body.
12 – Food irradiation –the process of exposing food to a controlled level of gamma rays — kills many types of bacteria , making food safer to eat.
13 – Used in to image the skeleton and heart muscle in particular , but also for brain , thyroid , lungs (perfusion and ventilation) , liver , spleen , kidney (structure and filtration rate), gall bladder , bone marrow , salivary and lacrimal glands , heart blood pool , infection and numerous specialised medical studies.
14 – Radiotherapy source for cancer treatment.
15 – Used for pain relief in bone cancer.
16 – Used for diagnosis of coronary artery disease.
- All praise to the Creator who has created the atoms with such an extraordinary precision and creating about a hundred elements.
- And furthermore creating the isotopes with such a balance and harmony. It is Only the Creator who is the Originator and the Inventor who has created the atoms that have the same number of protons and electrons , but a different number of neutrons. But without changing the elements.
- He is the One who has created His creation with perfect harmony. He has created everything with perfect order and everything is established in peace ,beauty , goodness and wisdom.
- He is the one who has created the finest details of creation. Like the isotopes , although different but the beauty , harmony and equilibrium between them show the manifestation of the Creator.
- How perfect a Fashioner and a perfect Designer is the Creator. The Creator is the Originator of all. He creates without model. He creates without material.
- He is the only One that encompasses everything with His perfect Knowledge , Decrees , Wisdom , kindness , Mercy , Power and Might , and everything in the heavens , the earth and what is between them are overwhelmed and subdued by Him and He is never overcome. Nothing happens in the entire existence except by His will and there is not a single creature that possesses the ability to benefit or harm except by His will.
- For the man of intelligence , there are millions of signs , proofs and evidences that prove that there is a Perfect Fashioner , a perfect Designer and a Creator. And there is no partnership in His Lordship.