2 – People grow tomatoes and flowers and other plants in them. A greenhouse stays warm inside , even during winter , the heat is trapped by the glass and can’t escape.
3 – The Earth gets energy from the sun in the form of sunlight. The Earth’s surface absorbs some of this energy and heats up. That’s why the surface of a road can feel hot even after the sun has gone down—because it has absorbed a lot of energy from the sun.
4 – The Earth cools down by giving off a different form of energy , called infrared radiation. But before all this radiation can escape to outer space , greenhouse gases in the atmosphere absorb some of it , which makes the atmosphere warmer. As the atmosphere gets warmer , it makes the Earth’s surface warmer , too.
5 – Because gases in the Earth’s atmosphere also let in light but trap heat , many people call this phenomenon the “greenhouse effect.”
6 – Greenhouse gases keep the Earth warm through a process called the greenhouse effect.
7 – Earth’s atmosphere does the same thing as the greenhouse. Gases in the atmosphere such as carbon dioxide do what the roof of a greenhouse does. During the day , the Sun shines through the atmosphere. Earth’s surface warms up in the sunlight. At night , Earth’s surface cools , releasing the heat back into the air. But some of the heat is trapped by the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
8 – And this is a natural process of maintaining the average temperature of our planet , and keeping it warm.
9 – If it were not for greenhouse gases trapping heat in the atmosphere , the Earth would be a very cold place.
10 – Without the greenhouse effect , the Earth would not be warm enough for humans to live. But if the greenhouse effect becomes stronger , it could make the Earth warmer than usual. Even a little extra warming may cause problems for humans , plants , and animals.
- How did the carbon dioxide knew the importance of the greenhouse effect? And how it will help humanity? And how the carbon dioxide became involved in the greenhouse effect?
- The carbon dioxide knew nothing about the greenhouse effect. Because the carbon dioxide do not have a will nor intelligence and is neither conscious. It is the Creator who has created the carbon dioxide , with all it’s properties and funtions.
- The intelligence and reasoning of man indicate that this universe has One Who brought into being , that these created things have a Creator Who is Ever-Living and Eternal , All-Knowing and All-Aware , Powerful and Almighty , Kind and Most Merciful.
- He has the Most Beautiful Names and Sublime Attributes and He knows all things. Nothing is beyond His control , and there is nothing like unto Him.
- His knowledge comprehends in perfect manner all things , hidden or manifest.
- He is greater than can be encompassed by the knowledge of His creatures.
- He knows everything , and He is aware of all that takes place in the earth and the heavens.