1 – Hydrogen can be considered as the simplest element in existence.
2 – Hydrogen is the only element that does not contain any neutrons. It contains one proton and one electron. Because of this , it is not a part of any group or family on the periodic table. Hydrogen has unique properties that are not shared with other elements.
3 – Hydrogen is also one of the most abundant elements in the earth’s crust.
4 – Hydrogen as a gas is not found naturally on Earth and must be manufactured.
5 – This is because hydrogen gas is lighter than air and rises into the atmosphere as a result. It cannot be contained by the Earth’s gravity. For this reason, there are very little “free” hydrogen atoms on Earth.
6 – Hydrogen is always associated with other elements in compound form such as water , coal and petroleum.
7 – The most common place to find hydrogen on earth is in water. Each water molecule (H2O) contains two hydrogen atoms.
8 – Hydrogen is abundant in living matter found in plants and animals. It can be found in the form of fats and protein.
9 – Hydrogen is important because it is involved in the process of enzyme catalysis and because it stabilizes things like nucleic acids and proteins.
10 – Hydrogen atoms are in every acid and base. Hydrogen gas is sometimes used directly to create an acid. For example, it is used in the creation of hydrochloric acid.
11 – Hydrogen gas is used in the processing of petroleum products to break down crude oil into fuel oil and gasoline.
12 – Hydrogen is important in creating ammonia (NH3) for use in making fertilizer.
13 – Hydrogen has the highest energy content of any common fuel by weight. On the other hand , hydrogen has the lowest energy content by volume.
14 – Hydrogen is extremely flammable. When combined with Oxygen in the air , it reacts violently and produces a nearly invisible flame.
- How come that Hydrogen got such functions and properties ? May be the hydrogen is more clever and so it managed to get such important positions ?
- The answer is : No . Hydrogen do not have a will , nor intelligence neither any reasoning.
- It is The Creator who has created the hydrogen as it is. The moment the hydrogen was created , it has such properties and funtions. It never developed or evolve to attain such position.
- It is The Creator who governs the affairs of the universe and He commands and forbids , creates , sustains , gives death , gives life , gives power , strips power (to and from whom He wills) and alternates the night and day. He gives varying fortunes to people and alternates governments (and states), destroying some and bringing some into existence.
- His Command and Power are dominant in the heavens , the earth and all that which is on and in it , in the seas and in the air. His Knowledge has encompassed everything. He hears all types of voices and they do not confuse Him. Rather , He hears each voice in its distinct language and need , and no voice will make Him busy from fulfilling the need of another , and no need will ever escape His Perfect Knowledge .