1 – Bone health:- Cow and goat Milk are providers of calcium , phosphorous , magnesium and protein which are all essential for healthy bone growth and development. Adequate consumption of milk and dairy products can help to make the bones strong and protect them against diseases like osteoporosis (a debilitating , brittle bone disorder) in later life.
2 – Teeth:- The amounts of calcium and phosphorous in milk are also beneficial for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth.
3 – Milk and cardiovascular disease:- Several studies have linked milk and dairy consumption with a reduced risk for cardiovascular disease. Studies have shown that high calcium intakes may reduce high levels of bad cholesterol in the blood , and increase low levels of good cholesterol both of which are known risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
4 – Skin care:- Milk has several nutrients which help skin look its best. It has lactic acid which can act as an exfoliant and enzymes to help smooth skin. It also has amino acids that help keep skin moisturized.
5 – Blood pressure:- Milk has properties that lower high blood pressure and risk of strokes. It reduces the liver’s production of cholesterol , and it can act as an antacid.
6 – Milk is an extremely beneficial drink for the health of the human body.
7 – Calcium: Milk is the best source of calcium that we can supply to our body. Calcium protects the body from major chronic ailments such as cancer , bone loss , arthritic conditions , migraine headaches , pre-menstrual syndrome , and obesity in children
8 – Rehydration:- Fluids are an integral part of the human body , and the body needs to be frequently replenished with liquids as they are used up within the body. Milk is an excellent choice of fluid as it not only re-hydrates the body , but provides a host of beneficial nutrients and protects the teeth at the same time.
9 – Improving Diet and Vitamin Intake:- Drinking milk considerably improves our intake of vital minerals and vitamins.
10 – Acidity Reduction:- Consumption of milk products can also help in reducing acidity throughout the body. Drinking cold milk specifically provides relief from acidity.
11 – Wholesome Food:- It contains many vitamins and minerals to keep you fit , healthy and strong. A full glass of milk contains vitamins A and B for good eyesight and increasing red blood cell count , carbohydrates for vitality and energy, potassium for proper nerve function, magnesium for muscular function, phosphorous for energy release, and proteins for body repair and growth.
12 – Cancer:- Intake of milk may also provide relief to those suffering from colon cancer.
13 – Diabetes:- Regular consumption of low fat dairy products can help to reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
14 – Colostrum is produced in the first milk of the mother and other mammals and it contains high levels of immunoglobulins (antibodies) , vitamin A , minerals , fat and energy. Newborn kids must ingest colostrum within the first 24 hours of life to help protect them against diseases.
- Do you think that the colostrum , antibodies , vitamin A , minerals etc produced in the first milk of the mother and other mammals came into existence by itself? Definitely No!
- It is The Creator who has created the milk with all it’s wonderful properties , specially for the benefits for mankind and animals.
- These are not chance products but The Creator who has created the milk , wholesome , pure and agreeable to those who drink it.
- And The Creator tell us:- “And verily in cattle will you find an instructive sign. From what is within their bodies between the processed food and blood , We produce , for your drink , milk , wholesome , pure and agreeable to those who drink it.” ( Qur’an 16:66 )
- He is The One Who invents things. And He is The One who give them forms and shapes of whatever He creates , Who beautifies them according to His wisdom , giving everything its own distinctive shape and form. He creates humans in different forms and shapes , making some of them different from others in physique , size , complexion , etc.
- He is One Who fashions , who give something its distinctive form and shape.
- His is The One Who brings about something out of nothing , the One Who creates something which was never there before.
- And Our beloved Messenger Muhammud ( peace be upon Him ) has taught us that when we drink milk we should say: O Allaah! bless us in it and give us more of it , for no food or drink satisfies like milk. (Abu Dawud )
- He is Allaah, besides Whom there is no god ; the King , the Holy , the Giver of peace , the Granter of security , Guardian over all , the Mighty , the Supreme , the Possessor of every greatness. Glory be to Allaah.