1 – Goats have excellent coordination. They have great balance and are thus able to survive in precarious areas such as steep mountains. They can even climb trees and some species can jump over 5 feet high.
2 – They have excellent night vision and will often browse during the night.
3 – Goats are curious animals. Their inquisitive nature is exemplified in their constant desire to explore and investigate anything unfamiliar which they come across.
4 – Goats are foragers , not grazers. In their natural habitat , they roam mountaintops and reach up as high as possible to pick out choice bits of forage around them.
5 – Goats have one stomachs with four chambers.
6 – Goats do no like to get wet and prefer to seek shelter when it is raining.
7 – Goats are one the cleanliest animals and is much more selective.
8 – Goats will often refuse to eat hay that has been soiled , contaminated or has been on the ground.
9 – Goats are social animals.
10 – Goats communicate with each other by bleating.
11 – The average birth rate for goats is 2 kids per year.
12 – Baby goats (kids) are standing and taking their first steps within minutes of being born.
13 – Kids can follow their mothers almost immediately after being born. They are very close to their mothers and are weaned after around 6 months.
14 – Each kid has a unique call , that is how its mother recognizes it from birth – not by sight.
15 – Goat meat is lower in fat and cholesterol.
16 – Goat’s milk is easily digestible.
17 – Goat’s milk is high in calcium , vitamin A and niacin.
18 – Goat’s milk is naturally homogenized and it is digested easily.
19 – Colostrum is produced in the first milk of the doe ( female goat ), mammals and the mother and it contains high levels of immunoglobulins (antibodies), vitamin A , minerals , fat and energy. Newborn kids must ingest colostrum within the first 24 hours of life to help protect them against diseases.
- Some people say that goat and other animals are chance products of evolution. And this is the biggest lie of history.
- Or may be the mllions of idols , divinities and statues that man worship , has created , the goat. And after that these idols and divinities have created the goat’s milk. And that is impossible. Because these idols , divinities and statues are made of stones , metals and clay etc.. And it is man himself who have designed and sculpted these idols ,divinities and statues.And man has given them a name.
- When we observe the goat wonderful qualities and how it is beneficial to man. We come to only one point:- There must a Great Creator! A Great Designer !
- And the contents of the first milk of the goat , in other mammals and woman , to protect the kids against diseases:- This is not chance product , but The Creator’s special design and creation.
- It is The Creator who has created the goat with all it’s wonderful qualities for the benefice of man.
- And it is The Creator who has created the milk with it’s special contents for the protection of the kids.
- The Creator , is the One Who brings things into existence after their non-existence.
- The Creator , is the One Who invents and innovates without a prior model.
- The Creator , is the One Who determined the measure of all things , perfecting them by His bounties and goodness , bringing them into existence according to His will , desire and wisdom